‘2022 SURVEY’ AND ‘SUBMIT A SALES SUCCESS STORY’ PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Promotion Sponsor and Administrator: This promotion is sponsored and administered by TechScholar LLC.
- Participant Qualifications and Company Affiliation: All participants must:
- Be at least 18 years old and residents of the United States.
- Be employed or engaged in a sales position, at the time awards are distributed, with a company that has been an authorized member of a TechScholar Campus.
- Have received an email invitation to participate from TechScholar LLC.
- Qualified Award Recipients: Program Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any participant who misrepresents their qualifications to participate in this promotion, submits a Sales Success Story that cannot be validated, or attempts to fraudulently claim an award.
- Promotion Requirements:
- Company Email: Participants must submit their Sales Success Story using a company email address. Email addresses are subject to validation. “Generic” email address domains (@gmail.com, @hotmail.com, @aol.com, @yahoo.com, etc.) will not qualify for this promotion.
- Promotion Period: These promotions are available to qualified participants beginning midnight Eastern time on Tuesday, November 14, 2022 and ending 11:59 PM Eastern time on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
- TechScholar 2022 Survey Promotion Eligibility: Complete and submit the TechScholar 2022 Survey including all required questions.
- Sales Success Story Promotion Draw to Win Eligibility: Submit a Sales Success Story using the TechScholar Sales Success Story Submission Form including all required fields. The ‘T&C and Privacy Check Box’ is required to be checked for your form(s) to be accepted. Checking the box on the form confirms acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of this promotion.
- Promotion Awards:
- TechScholar 2022 Survey Promotion Awards: The first fifty (50) Qualified Participant who submit a completed survey within the promotion period will receive a $5 Starbucks Card. During this promotion, a maximum of one (1) $5 Starbucks Award will be awarded per qualified participant. The maximum award value is $5. Awards will be sent within 24 hours of completion of the survey.
- Sales Success Story Promotion Draw to Win Awards: Qualified Participants who submit a validated Sales Success Story within the Promotion Period will also be entered into a drawing to win a $100 Amazon.com eGift Card award.
Each Qualified Participant who submits a Sales Success Story within the Promotion Period will be entered one (1) time.
A maximum of five (5) Qualified Participants will be drawn at random and be awarded a $100 Amazon.com eGift Card.
Award winners will be announced, and awards will be sent via email on Award Distribution Day.
- Validated Sales Success Story – Draw to Win: Draw to win Sales Success Stories will be validated based on an email and/or phone call contact for more details of the sale, optionally including the customer name and a description of the sale.
- Maximum Draw to Win Award: During this promotion, a maximum of one (1) Draw to Win Award will be awarded per qualified participant. The maximum award value is $100.
- Claiming an Award: To be eligible for an Award, Sales Success Stories must be submitted during the Promotion Period and validated by TechScholar. Sales Success Stories made or submitted after expiration of the Promotion Period are not eligible for awards of any kind.
- Award Distribution Day: Participants who qualify for a Sales Success Story Draw to Win Promotion Award will receive a Amazon.com eGift Card via email on Award Distribution Day, December 14, 2022. Award emails will be sent only to the email address entered on the TechScholar Sales Success Story Submission Form.
Requests for awards to be sent to any email address other than the one provided on the TechScholar Sales Success Story Submission Form will delay delivery of the award and are subject to review and validation by TechScholar LLC.
HOW TO REDEEM INSTRUCTIONS –
When you redeem an Amazon.com Gift Card or gift voucher to your account, the funds are stored in Your Account and will automatically apply to your next eligible order.
To redeem a gift card:
- Find the claim code.
- Go to Redeem a Gift Card.
- Enter your claim code and select Apply to Your Balance.
- If you want to keep your gift card balance to spend on another occasion, see Keep Your Gift Card Balance to Use Later.
- If you haven’t already redeemed your gift card to your account, you can enter your claim code during checkout by entering the claim code in the Gift Cards & promotional codes field on the Review your order page.
- If your order total is more than your gift card balance, we’ll charge the remaining amount to your default payment method. Often you may use Amazon Gift Cards as a partial form of payment for an item. In some cases, if you are adding Amazon Gift Cards to your Amazon account after the order is placed but not shipped, any new Amazon Gift Card added to your Amazon account will be automatically applied to the order placed once it’s shipped.
- You can’t use a gift card to purchase other gift cards.
- If you are having issues redeeming your gift card, visit our Gift Card Redemption Issues help page.